Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I hate being sick

So I have this cold that has hit me like a fog to the brain and its as if someone hooked up an energy-sucking device to my heel and all my energy is flowing out. I'd have to say, next to passing a kidney stone, it's one of the worst feelings. Sure, there's no excrutiating pain, but neither can talk coherently or, in my case, keep your head from occassionaly falling back on the headrest. There's nothing I can do to stop it! ....there it goes again. Anyways, I've taken some drugs to try and stop my nose inadvertantly drowning me, so that may be affecting my brain as well. I tried to leave a message at the executive director of Regina tourism today and I believe, if memory serves, that I said "umm" as many times as my english teacher's grad student during her "guest" lecture. The grad student's, not the teacher's. See, I don't even know if what I'm trying to communicate right now is making sense. I think I'll just watch some Star Trek: TNG reruns until I pass out or something. If anyone gets this before 5 or 6 o'clock today, pray that I'm feeling well enough to go to Jr. High tonight, cuz those kids make me feel better just being around them.

2 Comments:

Blogger LJE said...

are you better yet?

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

You know I logged feeling all sympathetic, and then I realized that you wrote this a week ago. Geez, get posting already!

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home