Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wish me luck

So I've been reading some of the blogs I've posted in the past and I noticed that a majority of the time my last remark is "Wish me luck!" I've been thinking about that, and I don't really need people to wish me luck, I'm just so used to saying that from my "old life", I guess. I was co-leading this bible study for jr. high and in the book we're doing there's these "20 Cans of Success"...kind of a cheezy pun, but it works. One of the ones that stuck out was "Why should I feel like I'm cursed or have bad luck when the Bible says that Christ rescued me from the curse of the law that I might recieve His spirit (Galatian 3:13,14)? So what do I need good luck for? I've got God, that's soooo much better and He won't turn on you like "luck" can. Crazy the things you learn when you're supposed to be teaching others. Speaking of that, even though I think that I don't really have any business teaching these kids, some of which are probably more spiritually mature than me, God can still use me. That kinda blows me away. In the words of Trent (who you prolly know if you know me), "That's stupid!....in a good way." Anyways, I guess I'll have to work on saying "Pray for me" instead of "Good luck" cuz God knows that I can use all the prayer I can get, literally (the God knows part, that is). Anyways, I think that's all I have to say for now, other than I have another essay (*sarcastic hooray*) to do that I should probably be doing right now. Oh well, I can write 9 pages in 2 days....eeeeeasy...maybe...BYE!

1 Comments:

Blogger LJE said...

you forgot to say "pray for me" at the end of your blog....

i will anyways. God's best as you do your essay (i almost said good luck!)

7:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home