Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Zodiac sign?

Hello faithful compatriots of the BLOG,
What is my astrological sign and zodiac year doing up on my complete profile? What's up with that??!? I never asked them to put it there, nor did I give (or have to give) that information in the first place. What if I don't want people to know I'm a scorpio? What if, as a result of that knowledge, people start sending me my horoscope? That could lead to my accidently reading it at some point and could have disastrous effects on my spiritual life. Blogspot, oh blogspot, why do you make me suffer this way?> Now I'm going to have to find a solution to this problem which is going to take... wasted time. Well, I guess this is the perfect place for that, so here goes nothing. Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger LJE said...

did you find a way to get rid of it?

(btw, i found your site 'cuz you commented on amanda's site, so i followed your evr useful profile, zodiac sign or not, to your blog)

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Joel said...

No, I didn't see a way to get rid of it, which is kinda frustrating. maybe I'll e-mail support or the admin and get back to u on it

9:17 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Well, you probably won't go to hell for accidentally reading a horoscope, although you may suddenly feel pulled to the mystic side of life - you know those people who feel they cannot successfully order lunch unless the stars have told them what to eat.

11:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home