Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wow!

Hey Readers,
I just read my first comment. I was so excited when I came on to check my blog after playing video games for a while and to my delight and surprise, I had a comment! The thrill of comments on something you never thought anyone would see is totally amazing, unless it's something embarrassing that people shouldn't be seeing and saw anyways...Not that I have anything like that. Perhaps if I actually told people about this blog, I would get more comments and have that thrill again, but I probably shouldn't get my hopes up. Besides, now that I know someone has seen my blog, I may actually want to start talking about something which would be totally disastrous and the complete opposite of what this blog was originally intended for. Ah well, I guess I'll just have to come back and see if I get any more comments and go from there. Woohoo!

P.S. I did finish my essay, pretty much on time. I handed it in the day it was due, though I had to skip my classes to do it. It was worth it though, the late penalty would have been 10% and I can't afford that kind of deduction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home