Thursday, November 24, 2005

Here again

So, here I am once again. It is currently 12:46am and I can't sleep. My brain won't stop thinking things long enough for me to pass out. Fortunately for me, I have a friend who is working a night shift tomorrow and has to stay up late, so I'm talking to him while I write this. I can't stop thinking about applying for jobs. There's this one I might apply for on campus for a place I haven't seen before. Some kind of crepe place that's going to be (or already is and I missed it) in Upper Place Riel. Not really looking forward to cooking again, but money is money. Can't say as I'm looking forward to working during the holidays either, but I better get used to it. Can't live the sweet life of a student forever. Speaking of which, I'm debating on whether or not I should just be done with it this year. I will have enough credits for a 3yr english degree, but what the heck am I gonna do with that? Same thing I was planning on doing with a 4yr degree, I guess.... which was no plan yet for that either. You never know though. I might get out on the job market and get some really sweet job doing a whole lot of nothing and getting paid good money. YEAH RIGHT! HA! Oh well. Enough complaining for one evening. I really should try and get some sleep. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

You never know where that degree will lead you. A good friend of mine has a Bible college degree and didn't think that she would get a related job, but she did. She is now working full time in ministry with a salary and everything. Maybe you could go over to Taiwan and teach english? I know you don't have to have an english degree for that, but they accept any degree. I've heard the money is pretty good over there.

7:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home